Audi has announced recently that the 2012 Audi TT-RS Plus will be launched in 2013. This year the company will only give us some information and some photos about the model. The model will be available in both coupe and roadster versions. In Germany the price of this car starts at 60.650 € and will have a manual transmission. If you want the seven-speed S tronic you will have to pay 62,800 € for the RS Plus. For those who want the roadster the price list it totally different: 63.500 euro for manual transmission and 65.650 euro for seven-speed S tronic.
Here is some information about the 2012 Audi TT-RS Plus:
- The model has a turbo engine with 5 cylinders and a capacity of 2.5 liters.
- The standard version has 360 horse power while the advanced model has 380 horse power.
- The car can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds with the seven-speed S tronic which the manual transmission can do this in 4.3 seconds. It is a good time for Audi especially the one on the manual transmission.
- You can choose between the six speed manual transmission and the seven-speed S tronic with fast gearshift. The difference between them is not huge it all depends on what you want.
- The Audi comes with a Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system no matter what version you choose.
- The top speed of the Audi TT-RS Plus is of 173 mph which is perfect for a car produced by Audi in the last couple of years.
- The S tronic transmission consumes 8.5 liters of fuel per 100 km while the Roadster model consumes 8.6 liters per 100 km. As you can see the difference is quite small.
- The model is fuel efficient which is great because most people are looking for that in a car.
- The highest price of the model is of 65.650 euro it is a Roaster and it has manual transmission.
If you want to buy the 2012 Audi TT-RS Plusyou will have to wait until 2013 because that is when it is going to be available on the market. Audi produces great cars and this model is no exception. Until 2013 all you can do is go online and read all the information available on the producer’s website. If you want to invest in a car you should take into consideration Audi because it is a powerful, smart and efficient car. Yet since this is such a fast and powerful car, you could look for online life insurance quotes just to be prepared for the unforeseeable.
2012 Audi TT-RS Plus Pictures Gallery