Mini is expanding its family with the new 2012 Mini Cooper Coupe which was launched recently on the market. What the producer intended to do with this new model is maximize the fun in driving. This model is very agile which is new for a car of these dimensions. The design is unique and gives the car that modern look. If you want a personalized car as a girl then the Mini Cooper Coupe is the one for you. Even if you are not such a good driver you will feel comfortable in this car. However, you should search for some online life insurance quotes before purchasing a car, because it is better to prevent misfortune than try to fix the damage.
Here is the main information about the 2012 Mini Cooper Coupe:
- The Mini Cooper Coupe has a hard top.
- Aside from the other models the 2012 version has a smaller greenhouse and half the seats.
- The model has only two seats like all the other cars in the line.
- The engine of the car is very powerful with 121 horse power and 118 lb-ft of torque.
- The wheels on the Mini are of only 15 inches which is ok for such a small car.
- The capacity of the tank is of 1.6-liter four-pot.
- It has both manual and automatic transmission with six speeds. You can which from manual to automatic whenever you want.
- The producer claims that the model can go from 0 to 60 mph in just 8.3 seconds. It is not the fastest Mini because the Cooper S Coupe claimed to hit 60 mph in just 6.5 seconds.
- More information will be available in 2012 regarding the 2012 Mini Cooper Coupe.
- The model will be produced in Oxford, England and the process will start in mid-July. The United States version will be available in October.
- The price of the standard model can reach up to 22.500 $. If you want the Cooper S Coupe you will have to pay up to 27.000 $ and for the works the model can reach up to 32.500 $.
So, if you want to buy the 2012 Mini Cooper Coupe you will have to wait a little bit longer because it will not be available till the end of the year. This model is perfect for women because it is small, easy to handle and pretty. If you want to find out when the model is going to be launched go on the producer’s website and check the release date. Call the showroom near you and ask when they will receive the model.
2012 Mini Cooper Coupe Pictures Gallery